Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I kicked Cody out. We all got drunk and I tried to stay out of if by hanging with Noah and a friend in the kitchen. After my friend left things seemed to calm down. So we all sat back in the livingroom.

Didn't take long for Cody to go off on something, the two basic I remember is people thinkin he's a piece of shit and it being Kayla's fault she hasn't paid off his fines yet.

Boy did I open up a can of worms with that trying to get him jobs to pay off his fines and then turning around and handing him the cash telling him to do it himself.

She says he didn't a give a shit about it before. I dunno.

All I know is he flipped out, got in her face a lot, and I told him to get out of her face. He stepped back and acted like he was gonna go outside or leave. He comes back in saying "I'm gonna kick her ass". Well, being me, I stand in front of him and say "no". He shoved my as down on the floor, IN MY OWN HOUSE WHEN I TOLD HIM BEFORE THAT, "This violent shit doesn't happen here".

All I really remember cause moments like that happen so fast, is that after he threw me to the ground, I turned around fast and grabbed his leg and tried to take his knee out to take him down, to keep him away from hurting her. Stupid move on my part, he could have easily kicked me in the face.

Anyways, he didn't get to her. The second I was on my feet I told him to get the fuck out of my house. No one will ever hurt me or throw me down in my own house.

Looks like Kayla and the girls (because Cody's not welcome here) will be moving Oct. 1. Cody is gonna pay the $99 first month's rent, so obviously he will move in with her there. Fuck it, none of my business. Just keep that shit out of my house.

No comments: