Friday, September 17, 2010

He never came to bed so I took another pill. I walked down to see what was going on and get another beer and they just left him there, in the middle of the couch with his head snoozing on his chest.

I took off his boots. Put pillows under his head. And handed him my phone telling him he has the only alarm that is going to wake the kids up..

Of course I set an alarm on the clock in my room, but I doubt I'll hear it now. I think I'm pretty close to giving up.



If I'm not sleeping by 4, I'm taking another pill. I'll play chicken with life because no one in it obviously gives a shit about me when I really need them to.

Of course I will live on...I always do. I took 12 of these fuckers and didn't feel good for a few days but didn't die. I'm just so god damned alone. This building is crashing down.

No comments: