Friday, October 01, 2010

So Cody got kicked out of my house. He got way too drunk and his guilt from various things got to him so much he stormed outside and came back in saying "I'm gonna kick her ass". Me being me stood up and put my arms in front of him and said "not in my house". He grabbed me and threw me to the floor out of his was. After that I got up and screamed "get the fuck out of my house right now!" I even got a baseball bat that my hubby took away from me.

Cody left. Apparently Kayla was being held back by Noah.

I'm still pissed that when a dude threw me down my husband didn't even get up off the couch. It's not like this shit happens EVER, but I guess I learned that he won't protect me.

Anyways, Cody is still welcome here without drinking. She moved out into an apt today and of course he's moving in with her. I wrote him this letter:

No comments: