Saturday, December 14, 2002

Please Tell Me What You Think!!
So this is it, my great design. Oh, with the help of a css from Glish.com of course. But hey, I'm working on understanding cascading style sheets better. This has been considerably tweeked from the css it came from. I am proud of myself.
What I do want to know is, what do you not like about it? Or what do you like about it? Or do you not even care? lol
I know it doesn't size to screen well in anything less then 1027x768......basically, if you are viewing this at a 600x800 resolution, the right border goes to the bottom.
And another thing, does the colors hurt your eyes? I like 'em. But of course after spending a few hours starring at this computer tryin to make all this work, my head is getting a little dizzy, so my judgement isn't quite right. Let me know. I'm open to comments.
Thanks!

No comments: