Thursday, December 19, 2002

Gee, Wonderful Support
My mom called me tonight to help her out because her cat threw up on the keyboard of her laptop, and she needed to pay for some ebay stuff. So I got online to go where ever she needed me to go. She must have found out from my sister that I took Dallas to the animal shelter, and she asks me why I did it. I told her because he attacked Mikayla. Then she asked me why I didn't just give Dallas to her. I told her it was because she lets her cats outside (not to mention the fact that she already has 8!), and that Dallas has no front claws. He wouldn't be able to protect himself from other cats if he was attacked, and it would be cruel to let him be mauled and not be able to protect himself. So, she goes on to tell me how heartless I am for taking him to the animal shelter......blah blah blah.
She must not realize that I didn't want to take him in the first place, but I had to. I had no choice. No fuckin choice whatsoever! If he hurt my daughter, she would freak out on me and tell me that I was a horrible mother. She would much rather him get tortured and not be able to take care of himself then to go somewhere that he might have a chance with a new family (without children), or a painless death. I dont' want him to die, but I dont' want him to suffer in numerous cat fights.
If he went to her house, with all her fucking cats, they would hurt him so bad. They all have claws, Dallas DOES NOT! AND SHE THINKS I'M FUCKING HEARTLESS. FUCK HER!! She pisses me the fuck off!
Sorry for all the language, but fuck her fuck her, fuck her!
It's hard enough for me as it is to have to get rid of one of my pets. I was very close to him, I loved the shit right out of him. Does she not understand that?? Does she not give a shit how hard this is for me that she has to make it worse??
Like I said.......fuck her!

No comments: