Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sweet daughter of mine,
You're are now turning 9,
And you amaze me with each passing day,

So creative and smart,
That's only the start,
Of all of the things I can say,

You write marvelous stories,
With adventure and glory,
Even typing and printing with pride,

From your photos and pictures,
You give us beautiful mixtures,
Of the true artist that you are inside,

In our techno family,
It's no surprise that your savvy,
And learn more with each passing day,

Here this gift I provide,
And with it I'll help guide,
For you to share in your very own way,

So to the point I will get,
As your patience I bet,
Is screaming "ok, just get on with it mom!"

I hope you enjoy,
All the things you can toy,
With your own site at your name dot com!

Happy Birthday!
The website
[herName.com]
is yours!

No comments: