Friday, November 05, 2010

Only 6 beers and I'm sick to my stomach at 2:42am, what gives?

When I stopped taking Lexapro years ago I got zaps that gave me a quick out of body type of feeling, and it took me about a yr and a half to get rid of that feeling. I swore I wouldn't take SSRI's or anti-depressants again because of the side effects, but recently tried prozac. Only did it for about a month and then stopped, 20mg, what I thought was a low dose.

Ever since I'd get a couple times a day the out of body spacey feeling that was very sudden and then gone, but none of the sharp zaps from my head down through my body like lexapro withdrawl. Well tonight, when I decided to get beer and as I was going to the store, I felt it a LOT. Write that shit in your medical journals cause I have no idea why, but I'm assuming it was because nerves or parts of my brain that were connecting the way I felt about going and getting the beer had something to do with the nerves that prozac screws with.

No comments: