Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I had a dream with Noah and his family in it last night. It was like a family reunion scene or something, but we were at a beach. Noah and I are sitting on the ground and he's not feeling good, so I'm sitting next trying to comfort him. His older sister walks up and starts either yelling or talking down to him about something he's not doing right, I think it was because he wasn't coming to eat and she was chastising him about not being a very good son or something. So I defend him and start telling her how selfish she is cause she doesn't even bother to notice or seem to care that he's feeling horrible.

Then I remember seeing people playing sand volleyball on the beach, some members of his family, some of mine including my mom and daughter. I overhear his older sister again and this time she's complaining about to file a lawsuit against someone because they're getting in the way of some self-righteous parenting thing she just HAS to do (can't remember what, seems more like a feeling about it then actual words). I got the gist in this dream that she has a habit of doing lawsuits or whatever to get what she want because she feels entitled to force these things.

Then there is a snake like monster that comes out of the water on to the beach and it grabs her son. She grabs his arms to try and save him but the monster gobbles him up and then her. My mom and daughter are on the beach and all I can think about is how I don't want my daughter to get eaten, and I feel relieved when someone else gets eaten, and give my daughter more time to escape. She escapes, and that's all I can remember of the dream.

No comments: