Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dear Lana,

I'm sure you don't want to hear about it. You have enough you're dealing with. You don't need your drunk sister pontificating about her bullshit that she keeps putting herself into.

Kayla and Cody are moving.

I haven't talked to Kayla much since I heard she was leaving.

I promised Kayla I would be there last Friday to help her pack, and I didn't show up because i was too freaked out when she told me she had two other people coming.

I hadn't talked to her since and showed up at her house tonight to drop Mackinzee off after her and Miki swam.

I didn't even want to go, but Noah wanted to.

So I did. I wanted to prove I wasn't an asshole for not showing up on Friday, even though I felt like one.

So I get there, and I start drinking. ...

And ya know what I said>????

Out of fucking no where I asked if Cody still wanted to fuck me.

And he said yes.

No comments: